Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hurt....

Today I really not in a mood. It is really a sad day.
What will you do when your someone you love told you these:
1) I found out that i feel more happy when alone and no need to think of any relationship
2) This week I already planned to go do facial with my friend and I feel not very well, so dont come to find me. I will feel presure.
3) I want to tell you that in near future i might be reject you as my bf since i enjoy one person life now and i tell you earlier so that you wont blame me later.
4) I dont want more people to know our relationship because I dont want to explain to them/ dont want them to say anything when i broke up with you.
5) If you planned to find me, pls let me know earlier so that i make sure dont have appointment with my friends.
6) I will not have time to accompany you because i have date with my friend. So, pls dont come to find me.
7) I feel no mood this week and dont want you to find me.
8) I have no confidence in this relationship, so pls dont blame me if we brake up.

What will you do? Do you ever face these before? Are this normal for a relationship?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are normal for a relationship....ends

Nothing comes in a sudden and this is probably a culmulative subsequences or it might be a joke...

Anonymous said...

From a gal's perspective, i would said such words to my bf when:

1. I've being hurt too much and totally disappointed to the relationship

2. I've realised that by being alone i have more control to my emotion and improved my overall wellness

3. I want to give him the final warning that i'm totally exhausted; but still having glimpse of hope that he would seriously done something out of his initiatives to make me felt warm; just like the moment when he was wooing me N years ago.

The simple rule that works out for all success relationship lie under a word--UNDERSTANDING. Good Luck!

Br@vo said...

我想,
我或许猜得出,
“三年了。。。”的意思了。

樱子 said...

请原谅我半个月后才读到这帖子。

或许,以我的经验,
我是个最没资格在这发表任何意见的人。

但,身为朋友,我希望你可积极面对一切。
就认真考虑自己心里的方向,
我相信,你是知道接下来该怎么走的。

Anonymous said...

I personally agree with 1st anonymous and kota kenari...