Thursday, October 11, 2007

11/10/2007


Tomorrow will be our 5th year anniversary if we are still together...but are we together now? We are not...:'(....should i msg you and share this?
I still thinking of you. Somehow i still hope we can be together again in someday..
My friend yesterday asked me whether i believe in faith? I did believe in the beginning when we meet. I always believe if i do not go for the competition in KL church, i will not meet you in the entire of my life and you will not become my gf. But now i didn't believe faith anymore, because what i believe we can stay together forever can't be real also. Then why should the faith bring us together? I now more believe in realistic relationship......
The cactus that i got from one of my best friend before we end our relationship is growing so fast......but the memories of you still so hard to be removed from me......Suddently i think of you, the cactus's owner...hope you are fine there......i know you always tougher......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i thk u shd start to tie up the cactus else it's too heavy and bent down~Haha..anyway u have green fingers :p