Thursday, November 02, 2006

Confuse....

Today just finish review with my director. Now i understand why people said almost all director from Chxxtxd always didnt promote his/her employee. This review can say standard nia, no outstanding. Work till wanna die only get rank C!!! WTF. Somemore dont let me change department, somemore say if i stay, sure will have a bright future.....but.....rank C!!!buxxshxt la. Talk cock!!?? Then somemore went to tell my TT that he have a very good expectation on me, and give me very good review....izit Rank C is good review?? Lolz...pening...then my TT come and ask me about this, what u expect me to say...sien nia

luckily today TT told me he wont go liao....will stay here to take over all SF team...luckily still have somemore guild me. Aii...this director ha....when wanna retire? Faster lei.....i think wont easy to get promote compare to others department if he still at here...aii....maximum 1 year la...then bye bye lo...

No comments: